Saturday, May 9, 2009

a gift for my mom on her special day!

mom,
i know it's been hard all along to raise all four of us till today..
and i can still recall the hardship that we've all been going through as a family..
i thought u are just like the sun,shining throughout the day..
but lately you've darkened a bit.never mind..
i'll take it because its not always rainbows & butterflies..
i hope you'll shine again..

most of all..mom,
im glad to have a mother just like you.
u gave me life,u gave me everything..
u thought me how to fight & stand up for myself
u thought me the real meaning of life
life is a long way ahead..it is full with challenges..
diligence,faith,honest,truth & patience are the most important in life.

the past years..
will always be remembered..never be forgotten..
i realize that all things you do is for us to get happiness in life..
but by any means necessaries..i love u so much & have a blast on MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment